Westcott Scrim Jim Cine Frame Set (4 x 4′)
- To Build 4 x 4′ 2D Frame
- Anodized Aluminum Construction
- Hook-and-Loop Tape on Two Sides
- Integrated 3/8″-16 Mounts
This Scrim Jim Cine Frame Set from Westcott includes all of the necessary frame tubes and connectors to construct your own 4 x 4′ frame for attaching fabrics in order to create diffusion panels, flags, or other light control tools. This specific kit includes four 46″ tubes and four 2D frame connectors, as well as a transport strap for carrying the set. Each tube is constructed from anodized aluminum alloy, features riveted heavy-duty hook-and-loop tape on two sides for attaching fabrics, and incorporates a 3/8″-16 threaded mount for mounting atop stands. The included self-locking connectors are used to combine the individual tube pieces in order to create a flat 2D frame.
Scrim Jim Cine Frame Tube (46″)
The integral component within a modular system, this 46″ long Scrim Jim Cine Frame Tube from Westcott is used to construct customized panels in sizes ranging from 1 x 1′ to 8 x 8′. When paired with optional fabrics, such as silks or diffusers, frame tubes form the rigid support from which fabrics are attached to create flags, diffusion panels, book lights, v-flats, or numerous other light controlling tools.
This tube is constructed from anodized aluminum alloy and heavy-duty hook-and-loop tape is riveted to two sides of the tube for attaching fabrics. A 3/8″-16 threaded mount is incorporated into the tube for mounting atop stands and additional dedicated self-locking connectors are used to combine several pieces of tube to create flat 2D frames or dynamic 3D light shaping tools.
- Tube measures 46″ long and can be added to additional tubes through the use of dedicated, self-locking connectors.
- Anodized aluminum alloy construction and self-locking connectors both help to maintain rigid, reliable frame configurations in various sizes up to 8 x 8′.
- Hook-and-loop tape is riveted onto two sides of the tube and is used for attaching a variety of fabric types to the frame system.
- A 3/8″-16 mount is incorporated into the tube’s design for mounting to stands or other accessories.